contact me ✉

Monday, October 10, 2011

at least i honest to you :'/



assalamualaikum , aku baru habes PMR .semua orang happy tapi aku tak .aku dah habes exam but i lost someone that i love :') this happened because or maybe im too stupid :/.people say ''telling truth and makes someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile'' but i think it is not true.i tried to be a good girlfriend , but it doesn't worth it and i tried to be honest with him .without any chance he chased me out from his life . just Allah know how i feels right now :') he said im not faithful to him because i still in love with my ex boyfriend .cant he give me one more chance ? when i need him , he was not with me . he left me alone .tomorrow is our first anniversary .i thought we can go for a date,maybe :) but it just a dream of me.

lucky girl,
-farra bee

No comments:

Post a Comment