contact me ✉

Sunday, May 22, 2011

EXAM , PLEASE BE NICE :)


HELLO HUMAN, HOW ARE YA ? IM FINE THANK YOU :) .lets talk about examination . i hate exam ! i think majority people in this world hate exam like i do .prroott , my life will be more better if examination does not exist . student like me loves to PROCRASTINATE WORKS . CONTINUE , tomorrow i 'll be taking my mathematic exam .OMG suck ! please pray for me . YEAH I'LL LOVE YOU MORE :3 .last friday , my science paper , quit easy + difficult :/ lots of careless mistake -.- i hate it ! math belum study lagi ,takde sape nak hajar .hafizh kata nak ajar ,tapi tak ajar .asal jumpa dating -.-' .memang tak bukak buku la jawab ehh. malam ni aku study sikit sikit lah .math memang aku low .kan best kalau ada ADI PUTRA kat sebelah aku masa jawab exam math .boleh suruh dia jawabkan.terus dapat 100 PERCENT .senang hidup aku :3 .aku ni dah pmr candidate ,pemalas pulak tu .macam mana nak dapat 8A ? wake up lah farra ! hafizh kata dia nak result aku gempak punya . i'll makesure that one day you will be proud of me cause taking me as your wifey XD K BYOOEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment